Your Diet Free Healthy Plan
How to Create Your Healthy Eating Plan
What is a diet free healthy plan? The word DIET really just means the food you eat each day. A diet can be healthy or unhealthy. See how easily you can create your own healthy diet plan and be free of those extra pounds forever!
Can't Find What Works?
Its really quite simple. The best healthy diet plan for you is the one that is reasonable and effective FOR YOU. It may seem like you have tried every diet plan, read all the trendy diet books, taken lots of diet pills and supplements. Many promise easy, healthy weight loss, but for some reason just didn't work for you over the long term.
A New Approach
Maybe its time you design your very own diet free healthy plan. Here are some tips to get started:
- Are you really ready to make some healthy lifestyle changes? Any permanent change requires commitment and serious dedication. Just because you SHOULD lose weight doesn't
always mean you will. You must be ready to do the work (and reap the benefits!).
- Plan and prepare. Decide upon a goal-oriented "road map" and write down how you will achieve your destination. How much weight do you want/need to lose? What is a reasonable amount of time to reach this goal? What are your meal plans and daily exercise routines?
- Don't overwhelm yourself. Start slowly and gradually add new things to your new diet free healthy plan. Maybe start by eliminating all sugar from your diet. Or all processed food. If exercising is difficult for you, exercise a half hour every other day to start. These are simply suggestions. You will know best what will work for you.
- Eat ONLY WHEN HUNGRY. There is nothing written in stone that says you have to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at their regular times. Listen to your body and and eat when your
stomach is requiring food. This might take some time getting used to, but it is important not to overeat.
- Portion size pays a big role in weight loss. You might be surprised at how much a normal portion really is. When it comes to food and how much we eat, less is more. If eating smaller portions is hard for you at first, choose one meal per day to start with. A smaller breakfast, lunch or dinner will help you get used to eating less.
- Slow down, chew and enjoy each bite. Most people take in too many calories before they realize they're full. It takes approximately 20 minutes from the time you start eating for your brain to register signs of fullness. You will feel full faster with leisurely eating. Feeling full will help you eat less.
- Strive to eat 80% healthy, unprocessed food. Lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins and healthy fats. As you move forward and find your diet free healthy plan is working for you, experiment with new recipes to keep it fresh and satisfying.
Progress Not Perfection
Be kind to yourself. If you are too critical and expect perfection you may have a hard time losing weight. Healthy lifestyle changes require commitment for the long term and there will be many trials and errors along the way. Treat yourself as you would your best friend. Be kind, gentle, encouraging. Progress, not perfection, is the key to a healthy diet plan.
Love to Move
Diet Free Healthy Plan back to Home Page